The Anchorage AEYC board of directors has decided to move their annual conference in 2022 to September 29 through October 1, 2022
Celebrating 40 years
At the Anchorage AEYC Early Childhood Conference, professionals from around the state will come together to discuss the everyday issues that occur as we work with young children. This year’s theme is “Through the Years. . . Celebrating Where We’ve Been, Where We Are and Where We’re Going!”
Don’t miss your chance to be part of the 2022 Early Childhood Conference!
Share your knowledge, research, and expertise! Anchorage AEYC is requesting proposals that address timely topics and current challenges that face the early childhood field for our 2022 Early Childhood Conference. We’re looking for presentations that bring together diverse voices, cut across sectors and organizations, with balance both expert and practice-based viewpoints.
Don’t delay! We want to hear from YOU!
Want more conference information? Click on the links below:
- 2022 Anchorage AEYC Conference Flyer
- Schedule of Michael Brandwein’s Keynote and Workshops
- Schedule of Music with Mar’s Keynote and Workshops
- The Anchorage AEYC Conference has negotiated special rates for the Hilton Anchorage Hotel. Room rates single/double are $99 plus 12% room tax. To reserve a room: Call 1-800-445-8667 or 272-7411 if in Anchorage for reservations. You can also reserve a room online.
- 2022 Exhibit, Sponsor & Publicity Packet
- 2022 Call for Proposals for Anchorage AEYC Early Childhood Conference
- Instructions for Filling out Call for Presenters to Present:
- Save the document to your computer.
- Complete filling out document. Save again.
- Email completed document to firstname.lastname@example.org
Keep checking here for updates! Last update: 4/28/2022
Looking for old Conference Handouts?
For additional questions please contact Cecilia or Christie